Sunday, March 09, 2003

Matthew asks the question:
When it comes to war, one needs a clear position, so here it comes again. I favor the war that Bush says we're about to fight. I suspect, however, that that's not the war we're going to get. I don't really know if that makes me pro-war or anti-war.
To me it's really simple Mathew. If you support Bush while knowing that he will likely NOT do what you want him to do then how can you not be said to be supporting what he actually does end up doing? In other words, if you put your faith in a man that you know to be a liar, and he lies to you again, then who is the fool? No one is asking you to give up your support for the removal of Hussein. But that does not mean you have to support anyone who promises to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home