Thursday, June 19, 2003

Resolving a problem

I've been trying for some time now to try and figure out how I will campaign for John Kerry if he were to win the nomination given my severe disapointment with his vote for the Iraqi War authorization. I've come to the conclusion that, if this situation comes to pass, I will not attempt to justify or excuse Kerry's vote on this matter. I will urge people to vote for him. But if pressed on the matter I will say without hesitation that I think Kerry's vote was wrong, that it demonstrated a level of failed leadership on his part and that it is a black mark against his candidacy. But, DESPITE THAT, I still think he would be a better President than Bush. I will not lie or equivocate in order to obscure Kerry's failure on this matter. But I will still vote for him and support him and campaign for him. But then, I won't have to do that because Dean is going to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home