Sunday, September 21, 2008

You know what worries me?

I mean, beyond the general shittiness of this whole enterprise.

What worries me is NOT that Obama will hesitate to take leadership on this by saying, "No blank checks" because he will worry about the potential political blowback of being accused of wanting the financial system to collapse.

No. That doesn't worry me. Well, it doesn't worry me as much as this...

What really worries me is that McCain will get clever and pull a "Nixon goes to China" move and HE will be the one to come out first with a, "No blank checks" demand.

I tell you, if McCain does that, he will win this election. Guaranteed.

How do I know this? Because if he does, and Obama doesn't, then I might have to seriously consider voting for McCain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home