Wednesday, February 25, 2004

ABB Apathy

J at Value Judgment is feeling the same thing I am feeling:

As Dean recuperates and ponders his next steps in Vermont, as Edwards continues to run for Veep, as Kerry continues not to inspire, as the loyalty oaths in the left-leaning blogosphere continue to mount, as the media debases itself repeatedly, and as Bush continues his assault on my country, I find myself sinking back into what I'll call ABB apathy, similar to what I felt after the midterms and before I knew there would actually be a candidate with a clue.

After spending a year getting intimately involved in one political campaign, I'm just to exhausted to get to involved in another. I'll vote for Kerry if he is the nominee but I'm just not sure if I'm up to getting that "into it" so soon.

Dean spoiled me.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home