Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Obama haters for Obama

Amazing:
54 year-old white male, voted Kerry '04, Bush '00, Dole '96, hunter, NASCAR fan...hard for Obama said: "I'm gonna hate him the minute I vote for him. He's gonna be a bad president. But I won't ever vote for another god-damn Republican. I want the government to take over all of Wall Street and bankers and the car companies and Wal-Mart run this county like we used to when Reagan was President."
Part of me wonders if we want people like this voting for Obama. Just how out of it do you have to be to think that Reagan was for taking over Wall Street? But then another part of me thinks, the more the merrier.

How in the world do Republicans win in an atmosphere like this? I just don't know.

Yet, I refuse to jinx it and will continue to say, at best, that I am cautiously optimistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home