Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Howard Dean is still the man

Amen to this.

I don't know for sure whether Dean would have won the general if he had gotten the nomination. I don't know for sure whether he would have had the political power to reverse this countries cliff-diving course if he had been elected. But I do know that on virtually ever matter of public policy and political strategy for the last 6 years Howard Dean has been right and his nay-sayers have been wrong.

The Democrats owe a debt of gratitude to Dean that will probably take years to fully appreciate.

2 Comments:

Blogger gercoste said...

I agree with you 100%. And I wish Howard Dean would make an appearance now and then. Seems I haven't seen him in the media for quite a while.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Chris Andersen said...

He's been around, but he has a lot of other work on his plate right now.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home