Wednesday, July 30, 2008

McCain can't stop talking about Obama

New McCain Spot: Obama The Celebrity - Horserace
"I do notice he doesn't seem to have anything to say very positive about himself. He seems to only be talking about me," Obama said.

"You need to ask John McCain what he's for and not just what he's against," Obama added.
This is pretty much the point I was trying to make with yesterday's post. McCain is complaining about the campaign being all about Obama. Yet, by his very complaints, he adds to the "All-Obama-All-The-Time" atmosphere.

Unfortunately, I suspect the Obama campaign would like it if people focused more on McCain. More on how McCain has flip-flopped worse than a landed mackerel. More on how McCain has nothing new to offer. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the McCain is secretly happy most of the press coverage is about Obama. Because if people really started to look at McCain then his campaign really would tank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home