Wednesday, November 10, 2004

More Tanks

Here's a few updates on the Tanks in LA story.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this occurred outside the Westwood Federal Building.

Here's the members of congress that represent that area:

Member Name DC Phone Email
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D- CA) 202-224-3841 feinstein.senate.gov/email.html
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D- CA) 202-224-3553 boxer.senate.gov/contact/webform.cfm
Rep. Henry A. Waxman (D - 30) 202-225-3976 www.house.gov/waxman/email.htm

I'm sure Waxman would be a good person to bring in on this.

Also, I think this is the web site of the group that organized the protest.

Here's an account from someone who was there that suggests that it might have just been a case of unfortunate timing. The two tanks may have just been leaving the nearby Army Reserve Center and got caught in the traffic. I'm not sure. Again, this needs to be investigated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home