Saturday, November 22, 2003

A positive story

Had to share this post from the comments over on the DailyKos:

I posted this on a diary entry.. but I thought I'd share it here as well.. I was driving this morning to have some work done on the car.. you know.. oil change, rotate tires, etc.

Well.. A car pulls out in front of me.. has all the normal religon bumper stickers I see around my neck of the woods.

"WWJD", "God is my co-pilot", "Jesus Loves You"

Even the little cross fish.. ya know the normal stuff..

Then right in the middle.. was a brand spanking new (though all of them were in good shape)

"Dean for America"

That made me smile all the rest of the drive

As another poster replied:

So you're saying Howard Dean wants to be the candidate for the guys with the Jesus fish on their cars?

Works for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home