Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Can You Put Your Faith In a Liar?

Musings & Meanderings asks the all important question following Powell's presentation: "Just how are we to believe an administration that has lied about their absolute proof so often in the past?" This is the heart of the matter for me. I have said before that I could support a war against Iraq on any number of conditions. But I simply can't trust the Bush administration to be the leader in determining if they should be attacked and when and how they should be attacked. Powell asks how we can continue to trust Sadaam. We can't. But neither can we continue to trust Bush. When given the choice between two ways, neither of them acceptable, I always look for a third way. Don't tell me there isn't a third way. There is always a third way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home