Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Richard Cohen does Maureen Dowd channeling Bill Clinton:
Republicans can lie, Dems can't. Why? ... "I don't get it. I lied about sex, which, of course, wasn't really sex anyway, and I got impeached for it. All these Republicans were jumping up and down, saying my case wasn't really about sex, but about the rule of law. No man can be above the law. Yeah, right! But no man tells the truth about sex, either. ... "Bush ran on this platform of moral purity. Then he turns around as President and chooses liars for high government positions, and no one says a peep. I'm waitin' on those hyperventilating hypocrites on talk TV to say something. The country's about to go to war on little more than the President's word. Maybe he won't lie. But he's hired people who have. "I should have been born a Republican. It's even better than being in love. You never, ever, have to say you're sorry."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home